Looking for answers? Here are our Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need a credit card to book online?
Yes, you need a Visa Card, Mastercard, American Express or Visa Electron credit card in order to book online.
- Is your online reservations process secure?
Yes, we use a secure server that protects your credit card details.
- Are hotel rates per person or per room?
Hotel rates are given on a per room per night basis. If you are two people, please select a Double Occupancy room. On the other hand, please select a Single Occupancy room if you are travelling alone. The total cost displayed will be the total cost for the amount of nights that you entered.
- Are rates inclusive of taxes and charges?
Yes, all rates are inclusive of taxes and charges. There will not be any other costs added to your booking at any stage.
- Do I get a better rate by calling the hotel direct?
We strive to provide you with the best possible rates. All our rates are internet rates and in most cases will be better than rates quoted by the hotel.
- Once I submit my booking is my reservation confirmed?
Once you have submitted your booking, your reservation will be confirmed and you will receive a voucher for your booking via email. You will then need to print off a copy and present it to the hotel when you check-in.
- What happens if I need to cancel or amend a booking?
Every service that you book online has its own policies - please refer to our policies page for more information.
- Can I process my booking over the phone?
Yes, you can call us during office hours and a reservation agent will gladly assist you over the phone. Please refer to our contact us page to find the best number for you.
- Do rates include breakfast?
The majority of our room types and rates include breakfast. However when searching for your room, the room types will clearly indicate which meal basis (if any) is included.
- I still have a question and need clarification, what do I do?
We are happy to assist you with any query that you might have. Please send us an email or call us and we will do our best to help you! Please refer to our contact us page to find the best number/email address for you.